Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am Walking :)

I did another 31 minutes and I upped my pace to 3.5 mph :)That is a total of 51 minutes of walking. Tomorrow I'll go for an hour!
The nurses are smiling at me and laughing a bit, but are supportive. One of the doctors suggested that as I am on the ninth floor I should use the stairs :)
I am going to keep it up and do my best while I can, while I am here. What the heck, it's not like I have any thing else to do, and I'll sleep better tonight as well.

Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stu,

    before you know it you will be going home. What are the nurses like in japan?

    chuck_w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chuck!
    The nurses here are very professional, as this is a university hospital they are mostly fairly young as well. They are like nurses around the world in that they work very hard, never get paid as much as they should and do a huge variety of jobs, some that would turn most people's stomach, and yet they do their job with a smile on their face and a caring hand.
    Oh if you are asking me if they are pretty?
    You bet, I find most Japanese ladies attractive, afterall I married the most beautiful one in the country :)

    ReplyDelete