Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6:00 AM The Big Morning
No breakfast for me this morning, not even a drink of water!
I am to leave the room at 9 AM, the surgery is to last 3 hours or so. Dunno how long it will be until I come out from under the general or what kind if shape I'll be in?
On a less serious note one of my wardmates snores loud enough to rattle things on my wall!! I wonder what is wrong with him, maybe his wife just put him in here so she could get some sleep?
I hope to blog to you all again before the day out!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I bet she did!!!

    Yeah, no food on surgery day. When you wake up you'll be glad you didn't have any! If you're nauseas ask for some Ativan - worked great for Joyce. Enough and it puts you to sleep which is great when you feel like cXXp. A bit and it cuts the nausea.

    Hope it all goes well !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping things go well, Stu!

    ...art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well Stu, keeping you in our thoughts...Darren

    ReplyDelete