Monday, January 31, 2011

Cold Morning In Tokyo

Boy it almost...... ALMOST got down to freezing today in Tokyo :)
I've started my second round of Interferon Beta injections as treatment for my skin cancer, one shot a day for ten days in a row, well actually eleven days, as the outpatient part of the hospital in closed on Sunday. Once this is done, I have one more round in March and I can close that chapter of my life!!

The shot hurt like all get out today, but at least I've not had any reaction to it, no fever, and I feel OK.

I've been getting cramps in the upper rear part of my thigh muscles lately, dunno why, just working them harder I guess. I used to get really bad cramps in my calves, still do very occasionally, but I've never had one in my hamstrings, I'll have to look into that. Been eating at least one banana a day, which usually helps with my cramps, but not on this one....?

Lovely sunny weather here, cool, but not cold!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment