Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Well, I'm finally getting around to setting up a blog, here it is!

Many thanks to my buddy Alex for suggesting it, I'd thought of doing it a while back, but over the New Year, chatting with Alex, kind of reignited thoughts of doing this.

I'm a Canadian living in Tokyo Japan, I very much enjoy wood working, and I'm fortunate to have a basement in our building that I've converted into a woodworking shop. I call it the "Dungeon", as it is underground and it accessed by a hatch in the floor of our parking area.

You can check out a tour of my Dungeon here


I hope you enjoyed that, but that set up no longer exists, I'm in the middle of reorganizing my workshop, moving all the tools around, and making a BUNCH of new cabinets for the Dungeon.

Cheers!

1 comment: